We respect your privacy.
The Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH-USA) is committed to protecting the personal information that you entrust to us when using ANH-USA’s websites. This online privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes how we treat all user data collected by ANH-USA during your visit to www.anh-usa.org and its affiliated sites. It covers both technical data that is automatically collected and data that you voluntarily provide.
Our Promises to you:
- We do not rent, sell, or trade our member list to third parties.
- We only send email to those who have elected to receive it from us. You may elect to receive email from ANH-USA when subscribing to our newsletter, making a donation, or signing a petition on our site or a partner website such as Care2. You may also sign petitions and make donations without opting in to email communications.
- You can opt-out of receiving some or all electronic communications by clicking the link to Unsubscribe at the end of any email, or by using our online contact form.
- Postal Mail:
- We will only send you postal mail in reference to your membership. Examples include but are not limited to thank-you letters, tax receipts, and renewal reminders. In an effort to reduce our environmental impact, we send as little postal mail as possible.
- You will never receive advertising or promotional mail from ANH-USA.
- Changes to This Policy:
- We don’t break Promises. Although we may update this Statement in the future to reflect new technologies and procedures, we do not anticipate changing the Statement in any way that would violate one of our Promises to you.
- Should ANH-USA change any part of this Statement in a way that invalidates one of our Promises, you will be asked to opt-in to the new use of your data. If you do not opt-in, the Promises we made when we first collected your data will be kept permanently.
If you would like more information about what kind of data we collect and how we use it, please click here to read further. The above Promises are a binding agreement between ANH-USA and you. In the event there is a discrepancy between the technical details and the our Promises, our Promise to you will be kept. Nothing in the technical details shall be interpreted to invalidate any of our Promises to you.