ANH-USA protects the right of natural health practitioners to practice, and the right of consumers to choose the healthcare options and treatment modalities they prefer, including complementary and alternative medicine.
Since our founding in 1992, we have worked to shift the medical paradigm from its exclusive focus on surgery, drugs, and other conventional techniques to a more holistic approach that includes nutrition, dietary supplements, and lifestyle changes as well. This kind of “integrative” medicine is the only way to substantively improve health and extend lives while reducing healthcare costs to a sustainable level. It is true preventive medicine.
This work is made possible by generous donors, with your support ANH–USA will continue to lobby and work to:
- Ensure the right of integrative practitioners to practice by working at state and national level to pass legislation that protects and promotes integrative medicine
- Introduce the Free Speech about Science Act to eliminate censorship of valid scientific research on food and food supplements
- Reverse the FDA’s ban on estriol, the bio-identical form of estrogen
- Ensure that federal Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) programs include—and provide a level playing field for—integrative medicine
- Amend the Food Safety Act to ensure that it does not unduly burden small and organic farmers, deny consumers access to therapeutic supplements, or otherwise threaten the integrative health community
Join us in the fight for natural health!
We need your support to continue our mission of promoting sustainable healthcare and freedom of choice through good science and good law. Make an online donation today!